Chordinator Augmented Overview:Chordinator Augmented 6.0.1Aug Latest Version Free Download.Chordinator Augmented 6.0.1Aug new Version Direct Link is here.
This is the best and most advanced High frequency electronics toolbox for Microwave designers, RF professionals, EMC technicians, radio-amateur, students, astronomer and electronic hobbyists.
If the reviews are not visible please use this link:
LIKE and SHARE us:
With the following tools:
(This Toolbox contains also all the tools of the Analog ElectronicToolbox, PCB Trace Calculator and Resistor Color Code Calculator.)
1) Noise floor (Kelvin,dBm)
2) Amplifier cascade (NF, Gain, P1db, OIP2, OIP3)
3) Radar equation (2-way path loss)
4) Radio equation (1-way path loss)
5) Power and voltage converter (W,dBm,V,dBµV)
6) Field intensity and power density converter (W/m2, V/m, A/m, Tesla, Gauss,dBm, W)
7) Mismatch error limits (VSWR, Return loss)
8) Reflectometer (VSWR, Return loss)
9) Mitered Bend
10) Divider and Couplers (Wilkinson, Rat race, Branchline , microstrip and lumped)
11) Balanced and und balanced PI and T attenuator
12) Skin depth (DC and AC resistance)
13) PCB Trace calculator (impedance/dimensions)
- Coplanar waveguide
- Coupled microstrip
- Coupled stripline
14) Image rejection (amplitude and phase imbalance)
15) Mixer harmonics (up and down convertion)
16) Helical antenna
17) Peak to RMS (peak, RMS, average, CF)
18) Air Core Inductor Inductance
19) Parallel plate Capacitor
20) PI, T and L attenuator
21) Ohm's Law
22) Parallel LCR impedance/resonance
23) Series LCR impedance/resonance
24) Inductor impedance
25) Capacitance impedance
26) Antenna temperature (Kelvin)
27) Radar Cross Section (RCS) calculator (Sphere,Cylinder, flat plate, corners, dBsm)
28) Noise Figure Y-Factor Methode
29) EMC (EIRP, ERP, dBµV/m)
30) Noise figure converter (dB, linear, Kelvin)
31) Frequency Band Designations (IEEE Radar band, Military Radar band, Radio band, Satellite, Waveguide band)
32) Resistor color code (reverse lookup, 3 to 6 band)
33) Filter Design (Butterworth, Chebyshev, prototype):
- Low pass
- High pass filter
- Band pass
- Band stop filter
34) µ-Filter Design (microstrip, stripline):
- Interchange of Circuits
- Kuroda's Identities
- Series and Shunt Circuit lines
- Coupled line Circuits
- Stepped Impedance
35) PCB Trace Width and Clearance Calculator
36) Series and Parallel component (R, L and C) calculations.
37) Reverse Series and Parallel resistor calculations.
38) Inductor Color Code Calculator.
39) Capacitor Charge Calculator.
40) Led Resistor Calculator.
41) Voltage Divider Calculator.
42) Thin Film Resistor Calculator (Trim and non Trim)
43) Opamp Calculator
44) Lumped Balun Calculator
45) Wavelength calculator
46) L-Network Matching Calculator
47) LCR Parallel - Series Conversion Calculator
48) PI & T-Network Matching Calculator
49) Coax Line Calculator
50) Twisted pair Calculator
51) Lumped-Distributed Equivalences calculator
52) Fresnel Calculator
53) Inductor Charge Calculator.
54) Heat Sink temperature calculator
55) Thermal via calculator
56) Coupler directivity calculatorLatest!! - Now supports Printing on KitKat devices.
Chordinator lets you view, organise, edit, print, share and transpose guitar chords/tab sheets.
Now with chord/tab download. Not tied to any websites. Download chords/tab to disk and use the apps built in editor.
Use the full screen mode and auto scroll leaving your hands free to focus on the music. All songs are stored on the phone so no need for an Internet Connection, and means that the app is very fast. The new SetList feature let you organise your songs into Sets for even quicker access to the song you want. Transpose instantly and the key is remembered the next time you view the song. There is an option to save the transposed song to disk.
The Chordinator supports ordinary text files as well as the popular ChordPro/chopro song format. The app lets you convert between the two formats. chordie.com is a great source for songs in ChoPro format. An example chopro song is supplied for those not familiar with the format.
There are two colour schemes - Black on White and White on black, and the app can optionally run in Full screen mode. The font size is easily changed to suit your eyes and your device. The app automatically wraps the song to fit the width of the screen so you don't have to scroll left and right as well as up and down.
Please be fair and contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org before giving me a low rating. I always try to fix problems straight away. Please also contact me if you have questions or suggestions for improving the app. I am continually working to make this the best chord viewer app on the Market.
Please check out the free version of the app here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bondevans.chordinator to understand what the app does. This app is supported by Ads.
This enhanced version has been totally redesigned to make it easier for you to organise and view your song chords and sets. Transpose, Auto-scroll and Set lists all help you get the best out of your performance. Store and retrieve your files from dropbox or a file manager.
The Augmented version has a completely new user interface. It moves away from using a file browser to use a Library-style listing which allows your songs to be sorted by title, artist, favorites and when they were last accessed. Every time you open up a new song file it is added to the library list and you don't need to access it from the file browser again. Set lists are integrated into the "library" in a much more intuitive way and editing set lists and adding songs is much easier.
Internet search has been improved in this version - it is no longer restricted to chordie.com
Editing is also improved. Its now really easy to add chopro tags and chord brackets to your songs.
You can import the scroll-speed settings from standard Chordinator (v2.7) - see the Preferences screen.
Please email me at email@example.com if you have any problems with the app or any suggestions for improving it. Please help me to correct any bad translations.
I hope you enjoy the new app.
57) Cavity resonance calculator
58) Resistor SMD Code calculator
59) Waveguide calculator
60) Lumped phase shifter calculator
61) Series section impedance matching transformers
- Series section transformer
- Quarter Wave transformer
- Bramham (12th wave) transformer
- Regier transformer
62) Power (dBm) add calculator
63) Doherty PA calculator
64) Novel Three-Way Doherty PA calculator
65) Conventional Three-Way Doherty PA calculator
66) Circular Waveguide calculator
67) Reflection Attenuator calculator
68) Balanced Attenuator Calculator
69) Bridged T Attenuator Calculator
70) Microstrip Patch Calculator
71) CR/LR/LCR Calculator (lowpass, highpass, bandpass and bandstop)