The 5-Minute PediatricConsu 7 v2.3.1 APK
The 5-Minute PediatricConsu 7 v2.3.1 Overview:The 5-Minute PediatricConsu 7 v2.3.1 Latest Version Free Download.The 5-Minute PediatricConsu 7 new Version Direct Link is here.
This Wolters Kluwer app-book, The 5-Minute Pediatric Consult Standard Edition, 7th Edition,is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHands patented technology.
• A powerful search
• Bookmarks, History and Highlighting
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
About this title
Your most efficient answer source in pediatrics!
The 5-Minute Pediatric Consult Standard, 7th Edition is your go-to resource for than 500 essential topics in the medical care of infants, children, and adolescents. All the information you need on each topic is presented in proven 5-Minute format so you can get your answers fast and spend more time with your patients.
• Access essential guidance at a glance thanks to a concise, consistently formatted presentation of each topic.
• All topics reviewed by Pharm D, Carlton K.K. Lee.
• Many new topics added including: Dental Caries, Dental Health & Prevention, Dental Abscess and Infection, Depression, Separation Anxiety, Trichotillomania, Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome, Ankyloglossia, Type II Diabetes Mellitus, and Cancer Therapy Late Effects to name a few.
• A brand-new appendix called the “The 5-Minute Educator” offers guidance in the clinical teaching and instruction of trainees at all levels so they can provide efficient, practical and accessible consultations in a busy clinical setting.
Written by experts in the field of pediatrics and associated subspecialties and published by the leader in medical content,
Authors: Michael Cabana, Jenifer R. Lightdale, Camille Sabella, Ronn E. Tanel, Paul Brakeman,Megan L. Curran,Linda A. DiMeglio, W. Christopher Golden,Robert E. Goldsby,Adam L. Hartman, Terry Kind, Carlton K.K. Lee
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health